Pay Per Click, or PPC adverting has been around for a number of years now. Google AdWords is the most well know and commonly used PPC medium but you will find that all major search engines. Other major social media websites such as Bing and Facebook, have their own Pay Per Click systems.
The Site Coach is a Google Partner & creates and manages Google AdWords Pay Per Click campaigns. It is quite a simple concept, once your ads have been created and activated within the AdWords network your PPC ads will begin to appear alongside the search engine results and on related websites based on the keywords designated for your campaign.
Just like doing SEO, for a website to rank well in search engine results, optimising your AdWords campaign is just as, if not more, important since you are paying every time someone clicks on your ads. So ideally you want those clicks to count, in terms of sales or whatever your conversion goal might be. In other words you want that person to buy whatever you’re selling. So creating and optimising an Adwords campaign is very important to get the highest return for your money.
Creating, managing and optimising AdWords Pay Per Click campaigns comprises the following:
- Researching the right keywords to target
- Segmenting keywords to create targeted ad groups
- Writing ads and split testing ads
- Monitoring and adjusting bids
- Integrating Google Analytics with your AdWords account
- Tracking conversions and adjusting keywords and target URLs to increase conversions (sales)
- Analysing keyword performance.
- Creating multiple campaigns and ad groups to target products more accurately.
- Creating and optimising landing pages (2 with setup)
- Setup is $397 and is billed separately.
These are just some areas of an AdWords Pay Per Click campaign that need attention to get the best performance and results from it. You can see how this can be a full time job. This is why TheSiteCoach is here to take that pressure off you. Let us do what we do best and give you the best performance so you can achieve a positive ROI for your Adwords campaign.